Re-domiciliation is the process of moving the jurisdiction of incorporation of a company from one country to another.
The process for incorporating a company in Cyprus typically involves the following steps:
- Choose a unique name for the company and obtain approval from the Registrar of Companies.
- Prepare the company’s Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association.
- Register the company with the Registrar of Companies by submitting the necessary documentation, including the Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association, and paying the required fees.
- Obtain a tax identification number (TIN) for the company and register with the Cyprus Tax Department.
- Apply for any necessary licenses and permits, depending on the nature of the business.
There are many advantages to registering a ship in Cyprus, including favourable tax laws, efficient administration, and a strategic location at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa. Additionally, Cyprus is a member of the European Union and has a good reputation in the international shipping industry.